contacting 1password

Options
stevegrant74
stevegrant74
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

Very poor customer service. I can't send a email or ask a question to anyone at the company. Any idea how to get a hold of someone at 1password to ask a question about their app?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

There is a support email address (support [at] AgileBits.com) but you will receive a much faster response if you post your question on this forum. There are AgileBits contributors on here as well as other experts. In fact, if you do as suggested you will quickly discover AgileBits has first rate customer service (and no, I don't work for the company).

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevegrant74‌

I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated with our customer service! Serving our users is of primary importance to us here at AgileBits, and I'd be happy to help with any questions that you might have.

As @Stephen_C mentions, we are prioritizing support here in the forums. Our team is available by email as well, but because our forums are public, an answer here has the potential to help multiple users at once: you'll often find that the question on your mind has already been asked, and hopefully answered! Have a peek in the search, or ask your question here. Between our team, and our awesome community moderators, I'm sure we'll be able to have you straightened out in no time.

This discussion has been closed.