Confused

Options
captainmagick
captainmagick
Community Member

I already own a multi user copy and everything was working and syncing until I updated to Yosemite and so someone fixed something that was not broken and now the app from my phone has disappeared and the only way to make everything work again is to buy a new license from Apple? Just to clarify that there is NO possible way to contact Agile Bits support as well?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The quickest way to get support is to post on these forums, as you have done.

Just to clarify, the problem is with 1P for iOS, rather than 1P for Mac, is it? If so, I'll move this thread to the 1P for iOS forum. They are two completely separate applications so what happens to one ought not affect what happens to the other. :)

If for some strange reason 1P for iOS has actually disappeared from your phone you certainly don't have to buy a new licence. Just make sure you're logged in to the store with the same Apple ID you used when you bought 1P for iOS originally and you can download it again free of charge and re-install it.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @captainmagick‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. As @Stephen_C says, our forums are actually the best way to get support - not only do we have an awesome and extremely helpful community of users, but our team is working here every day to ensure that all user issues are addressed just as soon as possible.

In your case, however, I do need a bit more information from you here. Updating to Yosemite would have no effect at all on your iOS device.

I took a quick look in our back office records for any license details attached to the email address that you used for your forum account, but I was unable to find any information. If you need help tracking down an existing license for 1Password for Mac, please let me know a few alternate names and email addresses that you may have purchased 1Password under. If you purchased 1Password for Mac directly from the Mac App Store, your information will not be stored in our back office records, as your license details are tied directly to your AppleID. These purchases should show up when you log into the App Store with the AppleID that you used to make your original purchase.

Please let me know a bit more detail about where things are getting tangled up for you so that we can help get things straightened out!

This discussion has been closed.