Safari Plugin Visual Refinement

pvcaputo
pvcaputo
Community Member

Hi Agilenits

What can I say that hasn't already been said...perfect app across all devices and probably one of the few I use daily.

Just wanted to offer a few minor suggestions that stick out to me. I have attached an image to point out my OCD ;)

The typography within the Safari plugin input window is a little off; kerned too tightly and/or font weight is a little much (could be more crisp).
The window transparency of corners and edges is not rendering properly; dark color behind the rounded corners.
And last, the window placement itself is not consistent after clicking the plugin icon, depending on where you click, on the button. Maybe the window aligns to the left edge upon initial click (but users can still move the window if they please)? Or, I like the slide out effect Safari implements when the program asks to save a password; maybe an option to allow this effect or floating window?

Thank you for your time and keep up the beautiful work!

Philip

Comments

• Thank you for the kind words and feedback, @pvcaputo‌! We're always looking for ways we can not only make 1Password function better, but also look better. We appreciate the suggestions and I'll be happy to pass them along to our designers.

This discussion has been closed.