Save Form or Login??

Options
danieljglyons
danieljglyons
Community Member

Is there a way on your iPhone to save a login? If I go to my banks website for instance.... Instead of having to create a login first, and then use the safari extension to log in.... If it is my first time on the site is there a way to save the login automatically like safari does? I think when I used 1Password for Mac it allowed me to do this. Same with a form if I remember right.

Thanks

Comments

• bleeber
    bleeber
    Community Member
    Options

When browsing in the IPW browser to a new site and I establish a new login, it is not obvious to me if there is a way to save that login. It's disappointing that I have to write it down and enter it manually which I usually forget to do. I thought if I used the 1PW browser on my iPad I would get the same Pop up window asking me if I wanted to save the new login. I suppose it's something everyone probably knows already but it is not obvious to me, I try not to join new logins on my iPad, saving it for my Mac but that's not always convenient.
    I searched but could find not post nor item in the instructions that answer this.
    Thanks. Long time 1PW user.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @danieljglyons‌

There is not currently a way to save a login in the manner you've described. Only the Mac & Windows products have that, currently.

• danieljglyons
    danieljglyons
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bleeber‌

1Password for iOS does not have the same auto-save function as the Mac application at the present time. That is something we're hopeful we can add in the future, but at present time the technology available to us would at a minimum still require some user action to save the form prior to hitting the login/submit button. This may change in a future version of iOS, but we haven't heard anything on that at this point.

Long story short it is something we'd like to implement for the future, but no promises.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.