1Password 5 for iOS Pro features(5.1.2) in China

Options
Shawn1987
Shawn1987
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS

Hi, Sir/Madam

At first I have to say my English is not good because I am a Chinese.
I will appreciate you if you can answer me in Chinese.
I am a new ueser for 1Pawwword Pro features 5.1.2. I'v bought it for ¥68 yesterday.
I chose it because there are some notices int the "设置(setting)" →“专业版功能(More function of Pro?)
1、更多类别:无线路由,软件许可和其他! You should know, 软件许可 in Chinese it's means will give you a activation key(No.) or license to you for the PC's software, because I don't need any key or license on my IOS device. But I can't find any key when I've bought 1Password Pro features.
2、....
3、多个保险库:访问所有使用Mac或Windows版1Password创建的保险库. Then I downloaded a 1Password of Windows version, I found it's a trial version only can use in 30 days, and I can't add more than 20 items. So I want to know: How can I use 1Password (on iPhone)sync with it(windows 1Password) when the Windows version is overdue? And how do I sync with Windows version more than 20 items?

I look forward to your reply. ㅠㅠ My email address is [deleted].

Thanks~
(There is a error so I can't post the printscreen of 1Password 5 for iOS Pro features on my iOS)

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I have removed your email address. This is a public forum so it's not a good idea to post your email address here. Someone else will answer your questions soon.

Stephen

• Hi @Shawn1987‌,

1Password is sold separately on different platforms. Purchasing the Pro features on iOS (which sells for $9.99 USD) does not give you a license for the Windows version. 1Password 4 for Windows is a separate purchase and will require its own purchase to function fully past the trial period. Currently, 1Password for Windows is 30% off. ($34.99 USD instead of $49.99 USD).

This discussion has been closed.