1Password Mac + Windows Bundle

Options
Rado
Rado
Community Member

Hi Guys,

I have been using old 1 Password 3 for Mac however I decided to upgrade it how do I proceed?

I checked all the upgrade options and the bundle The bundle 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle looks great.

However I have two questions:

1.) how shell I buy it? Shall I buy it directly from your page?

2.) what are the sync options between them?

Thanks a lot

Best regards,
Rado

Comments

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @Rado‌,

Awesome name BTW :wink:

Thanks for deciding to purchase 1Password for Mac and for Windows. You're Awesome :+1:

1. If you wish to purchase 1Password for Mac and Windows using your 1Password 3 license key, please go to our Upgrade License page and enter your 1Password 3 key. Several options will be available. You simple need to choose the one that suits you best.
    2. The only sync solution that will work on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android) is Dropbox sync.

I hope that this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers!

Rad

• Rado
    Rado
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rad,
    thanks that's my name :)

Thank you very much for a quick answers to my questions.

Unfortunately I am unsure whether I can buy this bundle as we cannot use dropbox at work due to the security policy and the only windows PC I have is the laptop I use for my work.

Anyway I much appreciate your support and I like this apps very very much. The best password manager I have ever used.

Cheers,

Rado

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Rado,

Thanks for the kind words about 1Password! :smiley:

If you only need to use 1Password on Mac and Windows (i.e. no iOS or Android devices) then instead of Dropbox sync, you might be able to use Folder Sync. This would help if you're allowed to use another cloud sync service on your work computer (i.e. another sync service would need to sync the data between Mac & Windows).

For more information, please see this link: Folder Sync

Hopefully that helps!

• Rado
    Rado
    Community Member
    Options

HI guys,

once again thank you very much, at the end I decided to buy the bundle and I am very happy with it.
    Cheers,

Rado

• Rado
    Rado
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hi guys,

I have one another question, I bought the license today for the bundle however the bundle was accidentally registered to my non-existent email address Edited by Drew_AG to remove email addresses can it be reassigned?

Could you please send me the license to the correct email?

Thanks you

Best regards,
    Rado

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Rado, thanks for your purchase! :smiley:

I removed the email addresses from your message so they don't get harvested by spambots. This forum is searchable by Google so it's not a good thing to post them publicly.

Before I removed them, I copied down your email addresses and made the change in our system, then sent your license info to the correct address. If for some reason you don't receive it, please let us know.

If you need anything else, we're always happy to help!

• Rado
    Rado
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have received the license thank you very very much. Your help is much appreciated.:)

• On behalf of Drew, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.