Problem adding multiple vaults syncing over Dropbox

ameershk
ameershk
Community Member

I have created multiple vaults on my Mac to sync with the same Dropbox account. I was able to add one vault successfully on my iOS however I am getting the following error "the operation could not be completed (dropbox.com error 404) 1Password encountered an error" when I am trying to add the second vault. I tried multiple options mentioned on the discussion forum, by disabling sync on Mac and deleting the Dropbox file and re-enabling the sync. However that did not resolve the issue. Is there anything else I am missing?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ameershk‌

Even the Dropbox forums aren't responding for me at the moment so I wonder if it's a general error on their end. The reason you might believe it's working on the Mac is that there is a local copy of the files that Dropbox syncs. I'm not a big user of Dropbox but if you check out both the small OS X client and the Dropbox website does it seem like the files are actually syncing? For example, with your second vault can you use 1PasswordAnywhere to view the vault via Dropbox's web site? If you can that would suggest the files have made it to their server so I'd wonder if rebooting your iOS device would help.

This discussion has been closed.