Welcome Screen is Cropped to choose existing user button.

Deyson
Deyson
Community Member

Hello and good day.

I have the LG Optimus L7 Phone and the 1Password App seems to only show the first button to sign up as a new user on the sign up screen, but the sign up as existing user is cropped off. The app only works in portrait mode.

Please let me know what I can do. Thank you and have an a great day! :)

Comments

• saad
    edited December 2014

Hey @Deyson‌. I'm sorry to hear part of the set up screens are cut off on your LG Optimus L7. I am going to bring this up to our developers so we can look into fixing this and supporting more devices with smaller displays. Thank you so much for reporting this problem. For now, I may have a possible workaround that will allow you to complete the set up screens. Here's what I would like you to do:

1. Go into your Android device Settings > Display > Font Size and select Small.
    2. Go back into your Android device Settings > Apps > 1Password and tap "Clear data"
    3. Launch 1Password and select "I've used 1Password before" and complete set up
    4. After setting up sync, you should be able to view all of your items in 1Password
    5. Go back into your Android device Settings > Display > Font Size and select Normal.
This discussion has been closed.