Help uninstalling 1Password for iOS

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I delete my primary vault?.

Comments

• aldesign
    aldesign
    Community Member
    Options

Uninstalling 1Password for iOS does not work. I deleted every reference to 1Password, the app itself, and even used the uninstaller, and it still gets my old login and Primary vault (which I'm trying to change). Not too happy now...

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@aldesign‌ it is unclear from your post what exactly is your problem. You have added to an old thread on the 1P for Mac forum but seem to want to start over on 1P for iOS (for which there is no "uninstaller", so I am a little confused). Would you please clarify exactly what you want to do and whether or not it affects 1P for Mac in any way. If it doesn't I'll move your post to the 1P for iOS forum, where you'll get more help.

Stephen

• Hi @aldesign,

Like Stephen, I'm not certain what you're trying to accomplish.

If you're trying to start over with a brand new vault on iOS, please see the guide here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios-kb/4/en/topic/starting-over

If that's not what you're asking, please let us know a few more details. The more information you can give us the better, and more quickly we'll be able to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.