GUI Glitch

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

Hello,

When using 1password on a site in landscape on iphone 6 plus (safari) the GUI glitches.

1. Open site in landscape using safari
  2. Use 1password to login while still in landscape. Note: the glitch only happens when using touchID

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi wasgij6,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about that! Our developers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Aside from that, I hope you're enjoying 1Password! :)

ref: OPI-2047

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Its not problem just thought i should report the issue.

Yes im enjoying 1password its a great software

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wasgij6‌

Glad you find 1Password as useful as we do :smile: Hopefully we can get that bug sorted soon.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

is there an ETA for a fix? i seen that my 1password app updated a few days ago and im still having this gui glitch.

thanks

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wasgij6,

I'm sorry the recent update didn't include a fix for this issue! Our developers haven't forgotten about it, and certainly hope to solve it at some point in the not-too-distant future, but I don't have a timeframe for when it will be fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience, thanks so much for your patience! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update. I hope to see the fix soon.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Sad to say that this bug is still present in v5.3

• Good morning @wasgij6, and thanks for taking the time to write. We have determined internally that this is a bug in iOS 8, not 1Password. As such we have filed a bug with Apple and hopefully it will get fixed in a future system update.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much for following up on this @MrRooni

• Ben
    Options

:)

• You're welcome @wasgij6. I wish we had better news for you here. If we could put a workaround in place that's something we'd consider, but the presentation of that view is out of our control. In fact, if you look at the screenshot you'll see it's not just 1Password that's affected, but Safari as well. Kind of a bummer, but as I said, hopefully Apple will get it tidied up for us.

This discussion has been closed.