How to get 1P for iOS 7?

Options
Stephen_C
Stephen_C
Community Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Need help: setup 1PW4 on iOS7.

Comments

• MeneerkeP
    MeneerkeP
    Community Member
    Options

Same here! I have made a new main password. No prob on the Mac, but the IOS7 version doesn't accept it. I want to reset this password, but I cannot. I have to delete 1Password from my iPhone, but I cannot reinstall it because now it requires IOS8. How can I get the older version of 1Password for IOS7?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@MeneerkeP‌ I have split your post from the thread in which you posted because your issue is not the same as that of the original poster in that thread.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MeneerkeP‌

Just to confirm, you've previously purchased 1Password 4 for iOS? If you have then when you go to download 1Password again via the iOS App Store you should be informed that you can't download the latest version of 1Password and it should ask if you wish to download the last compatible version.

If you're worried at all though, do you sync your iPhone with iTunes at all? Have it download a copy of 1Password 4 for iOS into iTunes from your phone and you can always load that copy onto your phone again. If you're worried you can even copy the 1Password 4.5.2.ipa file (possible once iTunes has downloaded it from your iPhone) somewhere safe so you know you also have a good copy.

If this explanation creates more questions please do ask.

This discussion has been closed.