Pizza Hut website not capturing credentials

Options
Ratman
Ratman
Community Member

When I log into www.pizzahut.com, a small popup displays where I enter my username and password. 1Password does not capture. However, if add it manually and then attempt to use it, it does work fine. Just thought you should know in case other websites that employ the same credential window have the same issues.

Thanks,
-Chris

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ratman‌

Can I check version numbers and choice of browser please. I tried https://order.pizzahut.com/home (what I was redirected to from www.pizzahut.com). I clicked the sign in link at the top of the page and enter rubbish login details. I'm then asked if I want to save the login once I click on the red sign in button. So it seems for me that it works.

Your version of OS X, 1Password, browser and the 1Password extension might give us some clues as to why it isn't working for you.

• Ratman
    Ratman
    Community Member
    Options

address: https://order.pizzahut.com/home
    OS 10.10.1
    1Password 5.0.2 (502007)
    Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 (64-bit)
    Extension 4.2.5.90
    Safari Version 8.0.2 (10600.2.5)
    Extension Version 4.2.4

It didn't work in Safari or Chrome.
    I had the saved credentials in the Trash to simulate not having the credentials available to me in 1Password.

Thanks,
    -C

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ratman‌,

Is this a problem for other websites as well, or only the Pizza Hut site? If you enter login details on another site, does it prompt you to save a new login? (If you already have a Login saved for that other site, you can try entering different information just to see if it asks you to save a Login.)

If you aren't prompted to save a Login for any website, please open the 1Password app and go to the menu for 1Password > Preferences. On the Browser tab, make sure the option for Automatically ask to save new Logins is enabled. Also, make sure the Pizza Hut URL is not listed in the box at the bottom of that window.

Let us know how it goes, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.