Problems syncing between macbook pro and iphone

jenshaines
jenshaines
Community Member

Probably a stupid question, but I don't want to have my main vault passwords get changed. My iPhone is not getting updates from my macbook pro. I am syncing via iCloud - when I check on my macbook under preferences, it states that the program has synced within 13 seconds or 16 seconds whenever I check. It does not appear to be syncing on the iPhone - if I start syncing there, will it get the passwords from my primary vault on my MacBook Pro or will the out-of-date passwords on my iPhone end up removing the appropriate passwords on my MacBook? ANY help is GREATLY appreciated.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jenshaines‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password. Let's get to the bottom of this. Now, before we get into any detailed troubleshooting, I need to know the version numbers both of 1Password and your operating systems for each device that is currently running 1Password. Apple has made some pretty big changes to iCloud between iOS 7/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and iOS 8/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), so we need to make sure your version numbers match up here, first and foremost.

This discussion has been closed.