Can not be charged in the APP.

Options
hiroyukisan
hiroyukisan
Community Member

If you try to billing in the APP, 'AppleID does not exist , password is wrong ' is displayed with .
In other APP, it is possible to billing , the results of the inquiry to Apple, it is that of the APP of problem .
Do not know anyone solution?

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hiroyukisan‌

sorry for the troubles you are having with purchasing our Pro features. We are currently investigating why some people cannot purchase.

Could I ask you for a favour that could help us track this down? We just updated 1Password for iOS - the new version is 5.2. After updating to this version could you please try to purchase again and in case it fails again could you please send us a Diagnostic Report?

https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :simple_smile:

Once we see the report we should be able to better find the cause of this issue. Thanks in advance!

• hiroyukisan
    hiroyukisan
    Community Member
    Options

I sent a diagnosis. :'(

• hiroyukisan
    hiroyukisan
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to buy in the language change of iOS.
    JAPANESE→ENGLISH

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hiroyukisan‌

To confirm, you were able to purchase after changing the system language?

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.