Passwords missing in 5.1.2

Options
skuldugary
skuldugary
Community Member

Just updated to 5.1.2 and now passwords and user ID don't show up. I have to go into Edit for them to appear.

Additionally, only the number pad appears for entering passwords. The alphabetic pad doesn't show up.

I hope you guys can correct this soon. It takes a lot for me to trust my sensitive data to a password app and this reduces my confidence considerably.

Thank you for your attention to this.

Comments

• Hi @skuldugary‌,

Version 5.2 was released today, have you tried it yet? If you have and it still doesn't work, please answer these questions:

1. Does this happen for all items in 1Password? The number pad should only show up for phone number fields. If, when creating the item, you entered the password in a phone number field, then that might explain it. But of course, the password would not hide itself.
    2. Do you use third party keyboards? If so, have you turned off the default Apple keyboard?
    3. Do the blue "username" and "password" labels appear when not in edit mode? If not, does it say anything immediately above where the usernames and passwords should be?
    4. Finally, have you adjusted the text size in your iPhone or iPad's accessibility settings? If so, what size is it set at?

Answers to those questions should help us diagnose your issue.

This discussion has been closed.