'Failed to list remote data folder in Dropbox'

Options
leesweet
leesweet
Community Member
edited January 2015 in iOS

See above error message. iOS version 5.2, using 1P5 since it came out, older versions before, 1P4 beta on Windows (538 now), etc. (iPhone 6plus, 8.1.2)

Also see my other thread about a TOTP entry in iOS (that record originated in Windows beta) that works there now under just released 538, and doesn't work in iOS. I was looking to see if anything else was going on with the newly updated iOS version, since I recalled in the past upgrades had caused issues in the upgrade process, and noted that the Sync page had this error.

I tried disabling sync and re-enabling it, and got the same error. Now, I (just) noticed that the Sync error has disappeared. So, is there some tolerance that needs to be increased for Dropbox search/timeout? Would logs be of any use?

(The TOTP is still wrong; that would be too much to ask.. :) )

Thanks!

Comments

• If it is working now, just keep an eye on it after making any changes to your DropBox data for a bit. The error typically means there were network issues connecting to DropBox. We've seen them before, but once they go away, it usually works from then on. Let me know if it comes again.

FYI, I've answered your TOTP question in that thread.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.