Can't purchase Pro features

Options
guillvall82
guillvall82
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to purchase the Pro features on my iPhone 6 Plus, when it prompts me to enter my itunes password, i do so and then pops up a window saying: ''The Apple id you have entered could not be found or your password is incorrect''. I have touch id disabled while doing this fyi.

Ironicly, this is the first time an app prevents me from doing an in-app purchase!

Any solution?

Thanks!

Comments

• We've seen this happen with a few customers and are collecting diagnostic information to attempt to solve it. For now, try logging out of the app store, restarting, and logging back into the app store. Then launch 1Password and try the purchase again. If that doesn't help, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios-kb/4/en/topic/send-us-your-diagnostic-report
    (you can ignore the part about filling in the code in the subject line)

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.