I use the same iTunes I'd
But no luck works on my iPad 4
iOS 8.1.2 on both
Please help

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Acmanek‌

Please try disabling touch ID for iTunes purchases and see if that helps.

Thanks!

• Acmanek
    Acmanek
    Community Member
    Options

Tried still didn't work
    Deleted iCloud iTunes so that I can do a fresh install still didn't work

• Hi @Acmanek‌ ,

I have responded in your other thread so please follow that one for replies and we'll get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Camillo
    Camillo
    Community Member
    Options

Kevin, I´m running 5.2 version and the Pro Features works great on my ipad but not in my iphone. I already uninstall and install again. I don´t use itunes. Please if there is a thread for that, post the link. Thanks

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

The App Store actually is run by iTunes.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Camillo,

I found the other thread but it doesn't have additional information about the issue. We asked the OP to email us a diagnostics report and worked on the problem via email, but it apparently started working at some point and we're not sure why.

On your iPhone, can you please try this:

• Open 1Password 5 and go to Settings > Pro Features
    • Tap Restore Purchase
    • Confirm that you’d like to restore

If that doesn't work to restore the Pro Features, can you please describe exactly what happens when you try doing that? Also, are you signed into the App Store on your iPhone with the same Apple ID you had previously used to make your purchase?

• Camillo
    Camillo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Drew and thanks for your answer.

I already tried to Restore Purchase on my Iphone and it doesnt work. I'm not even able to confirm that I would like to restore. When I press "Restore Purchase" it change from blue to grey and not happens. I can confirm that I'm using the same Apple ID on Apple Store. As you can see attached I'm sending the IPAD screen and my Iphone where on the Ipad appears Purchased and on the Iphone not. I'm using dropbox to synch between devices and I have a MAC and Windows machine.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Camillo,

My understanding is we've added more logging of the in-app process so I suspect it would be advantageous to see a diagnostic report from both devices.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you've sent the Report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.