Possible to transfer saved Preferred Wifi Networks and its password to 1Password?

Options
dochris
dochris
Community Member

Im a newbie and I need some help on this.. sounds pretty simple you might think but it turns out that my own iPhone has lost all the Wifi networks and their passwords and that there is no way to transfer from the list saved on my Macbook Pro so I am having to turn to 1Password. Is it possible to save all the WiFi networks that are saved on both the iPhone and Macbook Pro? This is for my security and just in case one or both lost the lists and should be able to retrieve it and put it back..

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dochris,

You can certainly store information about your Wi-Fi networks in 1Password! One of the item categories in 1Password is Wireless Routers. You can create new items in that category to store information about your Wi-Fi networks and passwords. You can add those to 1Password for Mac and sync them to 1Password for iOS (or vice versa).

Does that answer your question? Please let us know if I misunderstood, or if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.