Trial License Expired 1PW 5 family license

Options
Kin206
Kin206
Community Member

My husband gets the Trial License Expired message on 1Password 5. We have a family license and I do not receive the message. He tried the various fixes on the support page and none work (we purchased from Agilebits, not iTunes, we've downloaded several times etc) . We have the license but cannot find where to paste it. The email with the license key says we have one available upgrade but that is for Knox, not 1Password (the 1Password upgrades are grayed out). What to do.

thank you

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

@Kin206

You are missing the link in the email and it sounds like its not your fault. ;)

Google has been stripping some of the links out of the license emails. You should see a link that says something to the effect of "view complete installation details"

Click that link and on the next page (web) you will be able to click a link to auto register the installation.

1Password 5 does not use a key it only use a license file. The key you are seeing is for version 3.

• Kin206
    Kin206
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! Your cure appears to have worked!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great to hear thightower has you all sorted out @Kin206 That link being stripped out does cause all manner of confusion and I have no idea why Gmail does it and others don't.

As this seems to be resolved I'm going to close this thread but if you have any questions or issues in the future don't hesitate to post!

This discussion has been closed.