Credit cards not available in Safari extension

Options
smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

Just tried to buy a domain name and use the iOS Safari extension on gandi.net which used the merchant at https://paiement.creditmutuel.fr/paiement.cgi. When the extension opened I had no available options.

Comments

• Hi @smallcheese,

Are you using the latest 5.1.2 beta? If yes, that might because credit cards are supported in the 5.3 for iOS series only.

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, I am. I got two test flight notifications one right after the other and I think over overwriten 5.3 with 5.2.1. Any way back?

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @MikeT, any ideas how I can get back to 5.3? It's a little misleading to get alerts for the 5.2.1 beta after having 5.3 installed, though clearly I shouldn't just blindly be installing updates. It's rare to get a downgrade though!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @smallcheese,

You're right, the 5.2.1 beta did replace the 5.3 beta. We've noticed a few small issues in 5.2 that need to get fixed before we start working on the big-shiny-awesome of 5.3, so we'll be testing 5.2.1 to make sure we've squashed all necessary bugs before moving on.

• MikeT
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hi @smallcheese,

We just released our next beta for 5.3.0 via TestFlight, so you should be able to use credit cards after installing that update.

As Megs mentioned, we intentionally replaced all 5.3 betas with 5.2.1 betas in order to get it tested and released quickly to fix a few critical issues.

This will happen throughout the betas when we shift our focus on a bug-fix release instead of the major update.

This discussion has been closed.