New Beta 4.2b7

Options
KennyL
KennyL
Community Member

Just installed the new beta on my Galaxy Note 4 (Android 4.4.4). None of the fill features (manual or auto) work. In fact, just holding down the 1Password icon on the keyboard causes the app to crash (1 Password that is).

Comments

• jryans
    jryans
    Community Member
    Options

Same results here, filling fails, and long pressing the icon crashes on my LG G2 (4.4.2).

• ReneK
    ReneK
    Community Member
    Options

Almost the same here. Filling does not work. But that is because the keyboard does not show a 1password button. It seems to be the standard Android keyboard. ...

• MarcRJacobs
    MarcRJacobs
    Community Member
    Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 4.4.2 and 1Password 4.2 beta 7. I have the keyboard added and accessibility turned on, but I never have a 1Password on my keyboard, grey or lit. :-( Any ideas, anyone?

• mosman
    mosman
    Community Member
    Options

Likewise "1Password has crashed" on my Samsung S3 I-9300 running Android 4.3. Have submitted crash report. I enabled the 1Password keyboard and saw the 1Password button to left of spacebar but I got the 1Password has crashed error immediately after clicking this blue button.

• Thank you everyone for reporting these crashes. We are reviewing the crash reports, so please continue sending them if you haven't done so already.

This discussion has been closed.