Issues with 4.2b7
first of all: I have Android 4.4.4
- often I have to insert the master password for the keyboard, but only a moment before I have unlocked the App.
- The safe key on the keyboard is not working very well. I have to hold the button for some second. Otherwise there is nothing...
- After the login by keyboard the system can't find the login-key. I see only "Browse logins". Because above I see "No logins found for org.mozilla.firefox". => Yes, I use Firefox, but no I'm not on the Firefox homepage.
- If I click on "Browse login" I see my entries. But if I search often the safe is closing again and needs my master password again.
- If it is working (sometimes) there is no automatically login. After finding the correct entry and back on the homepage again: First I have to click to the user field and and then on the automatcally full-fill button, then I have to do the same again with the password field.
- When the app is not used a longer time and I start it again I have to put my pin into the field. After that I see the turning lock but then the whole App is closing and I am on the desktop again. => I can start the app again and again but everytime the same. => Then the only way is to start the settings of Android => Apps => Search for 1P and force the stop for it.
This discussion has been closed.