Dropbox Sync: Error loading app info / NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.

cjaxsn
cjaxsn
Community Member

I am trying to sync my 1password app for ios with Dropbox and am receiving errors when trying to sync.

Procedure:
Touch: Synch with Dropbox
App displays: One moment please...
App displays error message: Error loading app info. An unknown error occurred. (Cancel/Retry)

Touching Retry after 10 seconds makes the message go away and eventually creates an account.
App displays: The operation couldn't be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.) 1Password encountered a problem.

Turning off Wi-Fi and using the cell phone carrier data (Rogers) allows the accounts to sync successfully with Dropbox. Any ideas on why this is not working over Wi-Fi?

Tech Details:
Device: iPhone 5 32GB
IOS: 8.1.3
Carrier: Rogers 18.0
Model: MD295C/A
1Password for iOS App: v5.2
Dropbox App: 3.6.3

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cjaxsn,

If Dropbox sync works over your Rogers cellular data connection, but not over Wi-Fi, it sounds like that Dropbox connection is being blocked by the Wi-Fi network. Were you connected to a personal/home Wi-Fi network, or perhaps a Wi-Fi network at an office? Some companies block Dropbox connections, so I wonder if that might be the case. By any chance, have you tried Dropbox sync on a different Wi-Fi network to see if it makes a difference?

This discussion has been closed.