Mac / Windows License purchase

hornmg
hornmg
Community Member

I purchased 1Password for my MacBook a few months ago. I've recently needed to add a windows device. Is it possible to upgrade the Mac license to the Mac / Windows license? Thanks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hornmg,

It certainly is possible!

If you purchased 1Password from our webstore, simply head on over to our upgrade page page and enter your existing license information to see your available discount on an upgrade.

If you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, you'll need to send in your purchase receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com and our team will be happy to create a coupon for you to give you the equivalent upgrade discount.

ref: 794648

• FilminDylan
    FilminDylan
    Community Member

Megan, can I do this as well? I sent an email with the above info to support+licenses@agilebits.com on the 24th of Feb and haven't received a reply, not even a bot.

• Hi @FilminDylan,

I don't see any messages from the email address you have registered here on the forum in our inbox. The fact that you also didn't receive our automated reply with a ticket ID is also a pretty good indicator that we have not received your mail. The automated response shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so (often much quicker).

Please try sending it again, and post back here with your ticket ID when you receive one. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• FilminDylan
    FilminDylan
    Community Member

Thanks @bwoodruff ,
    I originally sent it through my hotmail, which I used to purchase the app.
    I've sent it again through gmail and I got the automatic response.
    My ticket ID is #FQF-71894-716

Thanks for the help

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @FilminDylan,

I'm not sure why we didn't receive your original email, but I'm glad the second one worked. It looks like someone replied to that a couple days ago, so hopefully you're all set now, but if you ever have more questions, just let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.