Two vaults accessed

Jackson_Hayden
Jackson_Hayden
Community Member

Over the long haul I have upgraded 1Password several times. Now I am on version 5. BUT, opening version 5 displays the contents of the vault I want. Opening 1Password Mini or the Firefox add-on shows a different vault data. How can I get them all to use the version 5 data?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jackson_Hayden,

Have you used/purchased both our Agile Web Store (AWS) version and Apple's Mac App Store (MAS) version at some point in the past at all and are both on your system at the moment? Multiple copes, especially if you have both the MAS and AWS versions would mean potentially different vaults.

If you were a 1Password 3 user in the past, when you first upgraded to 1Password 4 or 5 did you uninstall the 1Password 3 extension and install the new extension? The old extensions are incompatible with the newer version of 1Password 4 so they could be one reason why you are seeing what is essentially different vault?

Once we know the answers to these we can assist with what to do next. It might be we need you to check both vaults and make sure one vault has everything but we'll know better once we understand where this other vault is from.

This discussion has been closed.