Sync issues

Options
PLMan
PLMan
Community Member
edited February 2015 in Android
  1. There should be more info about sync progress than only sync indicator. At least there should be progress bar.
  2. During Sync some of attachment had message „Can't decrypt attachment (%1). Please try removing and reattaching it.” (shown by system). There is completely no info about it in 1P app, no "summary" screen with all errors during sync. I have no error messages on Mac nor iOS about attachments which can not be decrypted so problem can be in Android version.
  3. There should be option to force sync (like in iOS) - I can't find any way to manually start sync.
    Problem was in newest version available at Play and in 4.2b11

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @PLMan. I'm sorry to hear about your sync troubles, and I'm happy to help get things sorted out. :)

There should be more info about sync progress than only sync indicator. At least there should be progress bar.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll forward this to our developers.

During Sync some of attachment had message „Can't decrypt attachment (%1). Please try removing and reattaching it.” (shown by system). There is completely no info about it in 1P app, no "summary" screen with all errors during sync. I have no error messages on Mac nor iOS about attachments which can not be decrypted so problem can be in Android version.

I'd like to to please exit 1Password by going to overflow menu and tapping exit (you could also reboot your device). Then relaunch 1Password and reload item. Are you still receiving the error message?

There should be option to force sync (like in iOS) - I can't find any way to manually start sync.

You can indeed force sync by tapping the sync icon in the top right corner.

Please let me know if you're able to resolve your sync issues!

• PLMan
    PLMan
    Community Member
    Options

After reboot of device problem still exist.

• peri
    Options

In order to figure out what's going on with your Android device, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#and4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance, @PLMan!

This discussion has been closed.