Inconsistent Star Icon Sizes in 1Password mini

skylarp
skylarp
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Mac

I'm running the latest App Store version of 1Password (5.1), and I noticed a visual glitch in 1Password mini. As shown below, the star icon shows up as large or small, depending (I think) on the resolution of the login icon. The small ones for high resolution icons are almost illegible. Can this be fixed? Thanks!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skylarp,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I can replicate it and I suspect it isn't related to the resolution. To reproduce I created two test items, one set to the URL for Amazon and the other eBay. As a result both pulled down rich icons from our server. I then copied the Amazon icon over the top of the eBay one, changing it from a rich icon to a custom one and even that small image displays the behaviour you're witnessing. I've created a bug report with my findings. I have so few items set as favourites I'd never noticed it until you mentioned it so thank you :smile:

ref: OPM-2866

• skylarp
    skylarp
    Community Member

@littlebobbytables No problem! In the most recent App Store version (5.3), I am now only seeing the large star icons on the credit card items. Everything else shows the tiny one.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skylarp,

Thanks so much for checking in to let us know what you're seeing in the 5.3 update! It sounds like progress, although I imagine we'd like the stars to be the same size on all of those icons, so I'll update the bug report to let our developers know about that. Thanks again for letting us know, we appreciate it! :)

ref: OPM-2866

• skylarp
    skylarp
    Community Member

No problem! Honestly, I think the larger icons look nicer, but consistency either way would be great.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

I think I agree with you - I like the larger star icons too. I'm not sure which size is the "correct" one, but either way, it will be nice once they are consistent. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.