Incorrect PDF attachment displayed [Fixed in the latest betas]

eh801
eh801
Community Member
edited March 2015 in iOS

Hi!

I noticed that attachments in the iOS beta aren't always shown the way they should be.

• the bug appears to only apply to pdf files, but I don't have many other files so I can't really test it properly
  • sometimes when I click on attachment '1' attachment '2' is shown and vice versa. Sometimes the correct attachment is shown though. I have encountered the bug with creditcard, bank accounts, passports and memberships.
  • this UI bug applies to all pdf files I have; when I click on a pdf, the document/picture is placed to 'high' on the screen so that it is partly covered by the bar with the attachments name in it.

I will also send you a diagnostic report via email.

Comments

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member
    • I have replaced all pdf files with jpeg files, but when I click on attachment '2 attachment '1' is still shown and vice versa.
    • The UI bug where the top of a pdf is covered by the top bar is fixed, because I replaced all pdf files with jpeg files. The bug still applies to pdf files though.
  • AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Thanks again for reporting this one :)

We've got the bug properly filed (OPI-2406) and have a pretty good idea what is going wrong now. This should be resolved before 5.3 ships.

• oshloel
    oshloel
    Community Member

On the subject of PDF attachments, I would love for 1PW iOS to have the ability to rotate the attachment view to horizontal when the phone is turned. I have a number of horizontal format PDFs such as drivers license, medical cards and other scans, etc. that would be much more legible if they would rotate to horizontal format to utilize the full iPhone screen rather than only having a small view pushed up in the upper ¼ to ⅓ of the vertical screen regardless of iPhone rotation.

• Thanks for the suggestion! As for the original issue, it has been fixed in the latest beta. :)

This discussion has been closed.