Release Notes

RichardPayne
RichardPayne
Community Member

It seems a liitle lazy of you to put this:

[FIXED] Other bug fixes and improvements based on your feedback.

Rather than listing the changes properly.

Comments

• Hey Richard! This really indicates that we made very minor changes to 1Password. For example, in the current beta, we updated a couple of strings, including one that reads Decrypting instead of Authenticating when you unlock your vault using your master password. Sometimes these changes are as simple as adding a comma to a sentence and we try not to bore you with those. Bigger changes are usually highlighted individually in the changelog. This approach helps us keep our changelog short, sweet, and hopefully more enticing to read. :)

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Lol, I wasn't suggesting that you list each spelling correction individually but indicating that "some phrasing changs" would be less generic. When you use the word 'improvements' I expect to find stuff that beta testers should be paying attention to.

• Rephrasing or being less generic, as you suggested, may help in this case. In most cases, these changes are so minor that our beta testers should not be affected. I'll pass on your comments to our developers, Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.