Purchased keys

Options
Baldwin90
Baldwin90
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Lounge

I purchased a Windows Mac combo a month ago for $55.99 with a coupon code. Now it's on sale for $39.19 with the same coupon code. Is there any way I can get an adjustment, or would I need to refund the purchase and purchase it again at the discounted price?

P.S. Love the product. My whole life is in my vault.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You said you purchased a month ago. Are you within the 30 day refund window? I am not an employee, so I can't speak with authority for the company, but given that they would issue a refund within that window, if your purchase meets that timeframe, I wouldn't be surprised if they just refund the difference.

If you are within that window, send email to support+licenses@agilebits.com. Include a link to this thread, the email address you used for your purchase and your name and address as you supplied them. You'll get an automated reply that will include a support ticket number. You can probably speed along a decision if you post that ticket number back here.

If it's been more than 30 days, I'd guess you'll have to think about this just like any other purchase you make, only to find a sale coming after. It happens all the time. And I drive my spouse crazy when I continue to shop after making a purchase when it won't matter if the price is now lower.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Baldwin90 ,

As Hawkmoth mentions, we do have a 30-day refund guarantee, and we'd be more than happy to honour it if you have only recently made your purchase. If you send your purchase details in to support+licenses@agilebits.com, we'll see what we can do!

This discussion has been closed.