PDF gets cut off as attachment

hazmat
hazmat
Community Member

I added a PDF to a membership item, and the top gets cut off by the header with the filename and such. I can drag it down to see the top, but it springs back up. The same thing as a PNG is placed in the middle of the screen, so no problem.

I'm using iOS 8.3 beta with 1Password 5.3.

Comments

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member

I can confirm that the bug where the wrong file was shown is resolved in the latest beta. As for the UI bug, unfortunately the picture/file is still covered by the top bar.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

On my iPhone, if I open an attachment and then just tap the attachment, the headers you refer to disappear. Maybe that helps?

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

Thanks. I know that, by the top should start properly.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hazmat, @Aleks B and @eh801,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've done some testing here, and I'm seeing the same thing as you: JPGs and PNGs display fine, but for some reason, PDFs show up behind the header bar. I've filed an improvement request with our developers, and we'll see what we can do to get this working better for you all soon.

In the meantime, @hawkmoth's workaround of tapping the attachment to clear the headers should make your lives a bit simpler. :)

ref: OPI-2488

This discussion has been closed.