Sync completed - no downloads found

manxdk
manxdk
Community Member

I have setup 1password 4 for android on my nexus 5 smart phone and entered quite a bit of info in it. I also have Dropbox on the phone and 1password appears to be syncing with it fine. I have a KOBO arc10hd tablet on which I have installed 1password 4 for android as well as Dropbox. The sync between the Dropbox on the phone and the Dropbox on the KOBO seems to be working as I am seeing files there however I am getting the message "Sync completed" - No downloads found" and none of the info I have keyed into 1password on my phone is appearing in 1password on my KOBO.

Comments

• Hi @manxdk. I'm sorry to hear your Nexus 5 is not syncing correctly with your Kobo Arc 10 HD. Could you send us diagnostic reports from both devices? It will really help us get a better understanding of your sync configuration and any possible errors. Please follow these instructions to create the report.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.