Large Type needs 5-6 touches away to close it down

smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

I've just used Large Type (to get the password for this forum!) and I had to press on the screen around 5-6 times to clear the Large Type display. I switches to another Login under my favourites (well, favorites until the next beta ;-) ) and then repeated with the same results. Then I went back to the original Login and tried again. Same thing.

Following this, I closed the app and reopened it and this time it was more like 8 taps. Then finally I force closed the app from multitask view and opened another Login, this time with only a couple of taps required to dismiss it.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @smallcheese ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can re-create this, for the most part. I've tried with multiple Logins and after quitting and restarting the app. In my case, it consistently requires two taps. So, I've passed this along to our developers, we'll see what we can do to improve 1Password's behaviour here!

ref: OPI-2497

• Abdiel Ortiz
    Abdiel Ortiz
    Community Member

I have noticed this. It is kind of anoying but at the same time, it does not disappear if you axidentally touch your screen. For me, it like 4-10 times. I am on iOS 8.3 beta 4.

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

This is fixed in the latest iOS beta, though it does leave the focus behind on the item you just viewed the large type of after it's dismissed.

• Thanks for the confirmation, @smallcheese . I'll be sure to file the selection issue as a separate improvement we can make.

This discussion has been closed.