I just downloaded 1Password and have two problems:

Options
new user
new user
Community Member

I.) I keep trying to enable the cloud in the startup procedure and I keep getting the message: Cloud could not be enabled. Please try again later. I checked in system preferences and I am logged into the cloud.

2.) I downloaded the 1Password mini but can't get it to show in the tool bar even though I checked "show in toolbar"!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @new user,

So it sounds like you've purchased 1Password for Apple's Mac App Store (MAS) but can you confirm this along with what version of OS X you're running please.

1. You might find our Troubleshooting iCloud sync issues informative. It won't cover the tricky cases but it covers many of the causes of iCloud not behaving.
    2. Is it possible that 1Password mini is running but too many icons are meaning it is hidden? The easiest way to know is if the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘\ opens the 1Password mini menu. If the menu displays then 1Password is definitely running. My menu bar icons currently take over half the width of my screen so I actually don't keep the 1Password icon in the menu bar any more.

Let us know how that link for iCloud goes and if it helps at all and if my hunch on the menu bar is accurate at all.

This discussion has been closed.