Missing attachments

Options
wwwong
wwwong
Community Member

The attachments are missing on my iPhone 1Password but they are on my iMac 1Password. Please advise.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You really need to give us more information, please. Please tell us:

1. what version of 1P you are using on your Mac (go to 1P > About 1Password and tell us exactly what it says there);
    2. what version of 1P for iOS you are using (go to the 1P Settings screen and look towards the bottom for the version number);
    3. your OS X and iOS version numbers;
    4. how you sync your 1P data between your Mac and your iOS device(s) (Dropbox, iCloud or local wifi sync).

Stephen

• Hi @wwwong,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Can you tell us how you're syncing data between your Mac and iPhone? Are the attachments missing entirely, or are they there but without an icon and don't show anything when tapped? Did you ever sync the two using Dropbox/AgileKeychain?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick

• wwwong
    wwwong
    Community Member
    Options

Good morning, Rick! I am using Dropbox to sync the data between my Mac and iPhone. I have been using this mode of syncing ever since I purchased 1Password for iOS and Mac. The Category list on my iPhone now is much abbreviated and that no attachments (pdf or pictures) can be found. In fact, there is no such option on the iPhone 1Password anymore????

• wwwong
    wwwong
    Community Member
    Options

For your info, 1Password v5.1 is on my Mac; 1Password v5.2.1 is on my iPhone. My iMac is under OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 and my iPhone is under iOS 8.2.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wwwong,

From your description, it sounds like maybe the Pro Features are not unlocked in 1Password 5 for iOS. Please open 1Password on your iPhone and go to Settings > Pro Features. Does that screen give you options to buy/restore Pro Features, or does it thank you for buying them?

If you see options to buy/restore Pro Features, that means only the basic features are unlocked, and some other features (like viewing attachments) are locked. Did you previously purchase the Pro Features for 1Password 5 for iOS, or did you purchase 1Password 4 for iOS? If so, and as long as you're signed into the App Store with the same Apple ID you used to make that purchase, you should be able to restore Pro Features by tapping the Restore Purchase link.

If you didn't previously buy 1Password 4 for iOS or Pro Features for 1Password 5 for iOS, you can unlock the Pro Features with an in-app purchase.

We have more information about buying or restoring Pro Features in this User Guide article.

Does that help? If you're still having trouble with that, please let us know. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.