Secure Note - has option to add a OTP

smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

On iOS I have the option of adding a OTP when creating or editing a Secure Note. Is this expected? Seems a little out of place. Also have the option to add a section which I don't recall from the Mac version.

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Hi @smallcheese,

1Password for Mac does not yet have the ability in the UI to add custom fields to Secure Notes.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Hi @smallcheese,

1Password for Mac does not yet have the ability in the UI to add custom fields to Secure Notes.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @smallcheese ,

On iOS I have the option of adding a OTP when creating or editing a Secure Note. Is this expected? Seems a little out of place.

I guess it might seem a bit odd to have that option there, but we've found that users store all kinds of data in the Secure Notes category. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a user might want an OTP here.

Also have the option to add a section which I don't recall from the Mac version.

We're working on super-powering the Secure Notes category and adding more customization options, both on iOS and Mac. It just happens that iOS snuck out the door first with these changes. We've got an update for 1Password for Mac coming soon that will add these options as well. (If you're already using the 1Password 5 for Mac beta, you will see these new options in the Secure Notes category already.)

This discussion has been closed.