Can import RoboForm data to 1Password ?

Options
hameddehghany
hameddehghany
Community Member

Hello

I was 10 years RoboForm user and decided get 1Password customer

I have so many RoboForm data and want import from RoboForm to 1Password, may it ?

question 2 : Does 1Password remember application password ? (ex: iTunes app password?)

thanks

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hameddehghany,

Thanks for giving 1Password a try!

1Password for Mac can import data from other software in .csv format, per the knowledgebase article here. But as noted at the bottom of that page: "the Mac version of Roboform can export items individually to .csv, but it has no way to export the complete set of data at once. The only way to do a full import from Roboform is to use the Windows version of Roboform to generate an HTML list of your items, and then import that list into the Windows version of 1Password."

Using RoboForm for 10 years, I think it's safe to assume you probably have more items than you'd care to import individually, so I'm hoping you have access to RoboForm on a Windows computer?

Regarding your second question, on 1Password 5 for Mac, you can store app login credentials as a login item, but 1Password can't auto-fill in apps. You'll have to copy and paste the login and password as needed. However, many iOS apps are now integrating the 1Password extension, so if you have an iOS device, there are a growing number of apps that can use 1Password to login.

I hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can answer for you here. :)

• hameddehghany
    hameddehghany
    Community Member
    Options

thanks a lot

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @hameddehghany. We'd love to hear how it goes for you.

This discussion has been closed.