5.3 not working correctly on Morgan Stanley Client Serve

After upgrading to 5.3, I see that when signed into Morgan Stanley using either open/fill or navigating there myself and using the safari extension, I get a "wrong password". Then if I click on Morgan Stanley entry in 1P again, it goes? Seems like it is looking for two step verification but MS does not use that...yet.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AShearer ,

I've moved your post into our new 'Saving and Filling in Browsers' category, which will get you more immediate attention from our filling gurus.

That's an odd error indeed. Could you please try Saving a New Login Manually? This should help 1Password re-learn the fields that it needs to fill.

If you're still seeing the error after saving a new Login, we've got a handy new feature that can help you easily report the site and give our team the details they need to quickly solve the problem. Have a read-through our article on Reporting website filling issues with Synapse.

Of course, you can always report your results here as well. :)

• AShearer
    AShearer
    Community Member

Thanks. I'm surprised, but this problem seems to have gone away? Maybe, as you suggested it adjusted the fields after I logged in a few times. If it happens again, I will try Saving A New Login Manually. Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@AShearer: On behalf of Megan, you are most welcome! That's a little odd, but I'm glad that it is working for you. Manually saving a login is a great option and can work in most cases, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of help in the future. Cheers! :)

• AShearer
    AShearer
    Community Member

Thank you. I agree, it's odd. I might have re-saved the log in without thinking. I use 1P a lot, and sometimes get going on things without thinking. Anyway thanks for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I use 1P a lot, and sometimes get going on things without thinking.

@AShearer: As you should! It's always better when software doesn't get in our way. That's what we're aiming for!

You're welcome, and thank you for your support. We're here if you need us! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.