Win Chrome Extension only offers up 1 login

Hi,

I have a site with multiple logins which I've stored in 1Password. When I access the site in Chrome on my Mac, the extension lists all of the logins in the top of the popup ready to click and log me in. In Chrome on Windows it only lists one of the logins.

I can hover over the Logins menu items and then browse to the rest of the logins, but when I do it that way it also re-loads the Url. This is a problem because most of the time I've clicked the Url from an email and it contains a redirect token in the login url which is important to the task at hand.

Is there a setting or something else I'm missing to make the two extensions behave the same way?

Thanks,
Anthony

Comments

• littlecharva
    littlecharva
    Community Member

Bump.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @littlecharva,

I've not long responded to another post I believe may be related. When I was researching the other query I found that even the slightest difference in the URLs was enough for 1Password for Windows to react differently than 1Password for Mac. Now the extension itself is the same on both platforms as it's JavaScript so my suspicion at this time is that it's something specific to 1Password for Windows.

Here's a link to that thread. Does my post there have any bearing on what you're experiencing at the moment?

This discussion has been closed.