Using a Digipass device supplied by RaboBank

In NZ RaboBank supply a Digipass device from vasco.com. How do I configure 1Password on a Mac (Safari browser) to login into my account?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

I don't know if my comment below helps, but it may.

You can adjust 1PW logins so that they fill but do not submit. If your device needs username, password, and some entries from the device, your 1PW login could fill in username and password and leave you to add the device entry yourself and then submit.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Yamboon,

danco's suggestion is exactly what I would have suggested too. If you ever need to add anything, be it a 2FA code or a captcha then the best way forward is to disable Submit when enabled and instead set it to Never submit. If you edit the Login item from within 1Password for Mac a submit setting will become visible and that's where (and when) you can alter it.

Let us know if that helps :smile:

• Yamboon
    Yamboon
    Community Member

Yes that did the trick. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Yamboon: Excellent! On behalf of lil bobby you are most welcome! :+1:

There are a lot of circumstances where it is beneficial to have 1Password take a step back so we can submit the form ourselves, and that's a good example. Another is logins with a dynamic CAPTCHA you need to fill in each time (or infrequently) when you login, in addition to your static username and password. Personally, I have so many of these that I find myself just leaving AutoSumbit off altogether some days (bill day especially!)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that helped. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.