iPhone will not complete initial sync (com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain error 7023)

Options
jaydisc
jaydisc
Community Member

Everything's been working fine forever between my iPhone 6 and MacBook until just recently (seemingly after the last 1P update - 5.4.1), all of my security settings got reset on the iPhone and I had to enter my Master Pass each launch. I re-enabled Touch ID and disabled Lock on Exit. Then I noticed that the iOS browser extension asked for the Master Password each invocation. I insured that I had unlocked the app and returned, but still, every time. I rebooted... still not working.

So, my next troubleshooting step was to delete and reinstall 1P (5.4.1) which I did. Now, 1P will never complete it's initial WiFi sync with my MBP. I configure the sync, enter my Master Pass, and seemingly everything starts appearing. In Settings -> Sync, it says:

Sync Service: Wi-Fi
Syncing…
Last Sync: Never Synced
Items: 1,504

Now, 1,504 is the amount of items I have, but it never finishes. If I tap the blue "syncing… " label, I get the following error:

The operation couldn't be completed (com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain error 7023). 1Password had to disable Wi-Fi sync because of a problem. To start syncing again, go to Settings > Sync.

I've run all of the commands from the Help -> Tools menu on the Mac (10.10.3, 1P 5.3 MAS). I've restarted. I've uninstall 1P and tested version 5.4 and 5.3 on the iPhone to no avail. I've taken a look at the Application log which was spitting this error out every minute or so:

Wed Apr 22 19:53:57 2015| 530029 [UI:0x608000262cc0:] S saveState:andReloadDataWithCompletionOnMain: | Selected 1657 items: 0.071s
Wed Apr 22 19:53:57 2015| 530029 [DATABASE:0x608000262cc0:] W upgradeSmartFolderPredicateFormat: | Unknown category name in predicate: categoryName == "Wallet"
Wed Apr 22 19:53:57 2015| 530029 [DATABASE:0x608000262cc0:] W upgradeSmartFolderPredicateFormat: | Unknown category name in predicate: categoryName == "Wallet"

It seemed to indicate an issue with a smart folder, so I tried to check the rules of the 8 or so I had. Some rules were a bit mangled, and I was not able to Save them. I ended up cleaning them up, so I could, to no avail. Finally, I just deleted all of my smart folders and folders to see if that was the issue. I'm not seeing that log output any more, but the syncing still will not complete.

I deleted a second Vault and I had to also reduce variables. Again, no difference.

I'm out of ideas.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jaydisc,

Sorry to hear about the trouble syncing. It appears an item (or items) in your keychain are giving us some trouble. I'd like to have you send us a diagnostic report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• jaydisc
    jaydisc
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

OK, that's done. #YZU-84552-639. Thank you.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @jaydisc. We've received the report and I've passed it along to the appropriate team for their review.

ref: YZU-84552-639

This discussion has been closed.