Wi-Fi Sync to Android Newbie

bgsuisu
bgsuisu
Community Member
edited April 2015 in Android

Hi team, I purchased the windows version today and downloaded the android app. I want to sync via wi-fi to my android, my amazon folder. I am getting "no logins found for com.amazon .. I thought my pc login would carry over to android.. what am I missing?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bgsuisu,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

The feature we call Wi-Fi Sync is not currently available on Android. But perhaps you were referring to something else when you used the term. I'm not sure that I understand how Amazon factors into syncing, so perhaps you can clarify that part.

1Password for Android does sync great with Dropbox, though:

1Password for Android: Sync with Dropbox

If you're running into trouble syncing with Dropbox, please let me know. If you're trying to sync some other way, could you give me some more details?

Thanks!

• bgsuisu
    bgsuisu
    Community Member

Trying to sync with my PC.

• Thank you for getting back to us. As Khad mentioned above, WiFi sync is not currently available on the Android version. We are working on implementing WiFi sync on Android but it is still in the development phase, so I am not able to say when this feature will become available. :(

In the meantime, I highly recommend Dropbox to sync your data between your Windows PC and your Android phone. It is the simplest and most reliable way to automatically sync your data across multiple platforms. To get started with setting up Dropbox, just follow these guides:

Windows PC

Android

This discussion has been closed.