"Requires Pro Features" message on Apple Watch [individual items need to be tagged]

jmnugent
jmnugent
Community Member
edited April 2015 in Apple Watch

RESOLVED:....
OK.. I'm a moron who cannot read instructions. Apparently I did have everything enable correctly.. but adding something to your Favorites is NOT the way to do it. You have to go into any 1Password Login and tap "Add to Apple Watch".. and the it shows up fine. Boy do I feel dumb. ;\ ...

Hey super-star AgileBits Employee Forum Helper Humans !,
I got this shiny new Apple Watch today.. and tried launching 1Password.. and it says:... "You can add items from the 1Password app on your iPhone. Requires Pro Features." .... but I already have paid/unlocked/own the Pro Features. What gives ?.. I'm using an iPhone6+ with 1Password App 5.4.1. I've enabled Apple Watch support inside the 1Password App and also created a PIN. Tried restarting my Apple Watch and iPhone. I do have items added to my 1Password "Favorites",. but still same error. Help!?.. I want to spoil my eyes with your awesome Apple Watch App !!!...

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@jmnugent: Ah! I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out. :+1:

It looks like you 1 posted on Apple Watch launch day and 2 figured it out yourself before 3 updating your original post -- all within 5 minutes. Not bad! No need to feel 'dumb'! This is new to all of us, after all. :chuffed:

And just in case it helps clarify for anyone else: items in 1Password for iOS will show up in the 1Password Apple Watch app under the following conditions:

• You purchase the Pro Features for 1Password for iOS
    • You turn on the Apple Watch feature in 1Password (Settings > Apple Watch > Enable)
    • You select Add to Apple Watch in the individual item's details (which simply gives it the "Apple Watch" tag)

Cheers! :)

• lorenjay
    lorenjay
    Community Member

I set it up, but "Add to Apple Watch" does not appear on the iPhone

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lorenjay: If it's an item with a lot of information saved (especially Notes, etc.) you may need to scroll down a bit to see it. It will be below Saved form details and above Add to Favorites:

And also since this just adds an "Apple Watch" tag to the item, you can view all of these under Organize > Tags > Apple Watch. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.