password 5 purchase

Options
rayuss
rayuss
Community Member

Hello.... I purchased Password 5 on 3/24/2015 and now every time I try to edit, etc., it says my trial period has expired.

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Your purchase provides you with a license file, as an attachment in an email sent to you. Have you actually applied the license?

Failure to apply the license is the commonest cause of the issue.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rayuss,

For 1Password 4/5 you will need to download your licence file from a link in the email and it should look a little like this:

1Password 5 for Mac

Name: littlebobbytables

Download: https://agilebits.com/downloads

Register: With 1Password downloaded, click here to automatically add your license

Notes:

No link? Link not working? View the complete installation steps.

Obviously I've stripped out the last two links as those are unique to the licensee. If you're viewing the email from within googlemail at all you may very well find the second URL is stripped out - thank you gmail :\

The second or third link though should allow you to download your licence file so while we haven't attached the licence file, the information needed to obtain it should be contained within.

If you don't have the original email or licence file then you can request it to be resent via this page.

If you're still having troubles post back here and we can look into it more for you.

This discussion has been closed.