Could an administrator contact me please?

Options
rramos323
rramos323
Community Member

It's a personal matter and since I am new to the site I don't know how to go about on PMin. Sorry!

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

It's the weekend, so there may be some delay in an official reply, but someone from Agile will reply in due course.

If you felt able to say even a little about what the issue is, some of our experienced forum members might be able to suggest the best email address for you to send your question to. For most queries, AgileBits prefer the forum as the place to start, which is why they do not have an email address for first contact.

Of course, your issue may be too sensitive for you to feel happy at even mentioning it on the forum in which case you will just have to wait.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rramos323

If you feel that we can't discuss the matter here even in a generalised way then I would recommend you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com. You could private message one of the team here on the forums but this limits you to when that particular team member is around. This is in contrast to any member of the team being able to view and reply to a thread like this one.

We look forward to hearing from you.

• rramos323
    rramos323
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both for you assistance. I have contacted them VIA email.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rramos323,

I've found your email and somebody should be in touch soon.

As we'll be communicating with you via email I'm going to go ahead and close this thread but if you have any further questions or issues please do post.

ref: UFL-85623-685

This discussion has been closed.