Upgrading 1pw4 to 1pw5

Options
jcall90
jcall90
Community Member

I'm currently running OSX Mavericks and cannot upgrade to Yosemite until the fall since this is a work computer. Since that is only about four months away, I'd either have to wait or bite the bullet. Do you offer discounts for upgrades? If I buy 1pw5 can I also download 1pw4 to carry me over until I upgrade to Yosemite? Thanks

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

The same license works for 1PW5 and 1PW4. So buy the license for 1PW5, and download 1PW4 from the legacy section of the downloads page.

There is a discounted upgrade price from 1PW3 to 1PW4, and the upgrade from 1PW4 to 1PW5 is free.

All this is assuming you are buying from Agile's web store. The situation with purchases from Apple's App Store is not quite the same. Note that you MUST buy from the App Store if you want iCloud sync, but all versions allow Dropbox sync which ver many people are happy with.

• jcall90
    jcall90
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect! That's what I needed to hear. Thank you

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jcall90 ,

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading Danco's post - I think he's covered nearly all the bases, but we're happy to help if you have any remaining queries.

This discussion has been closed.