How to download 1Password 4 on iOS 7

Options
Drew_AG
Drew_AG
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password for Mountain Lion Users.

Comments

• wolf
    wolf
    Community Member
    Options

Hello everyone,
    I have 1Password4 for MountainLion, and have 1Password 3.7 on my iphone that runs iOS 7.
    For similar reasons as the other user, I do not want to upgrad to Yosemite
    Nor can I upgrade on my old iphone to iOS 8 (without it getting super slow).

My 1Password 4 on my Mac does not syn with my 1Password 3.7 on my iPhone.
    The App store only makes 1Password 5 for iOS 8 available. Which does not install on my old iPhone.

Help: how can I now sync my passwords between Mac and iPhone?
    Do you make the 1Password 4 app still available anywhere?

Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wolf,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our iOS forums since this seems to be more of a 1Password for iOS question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that! Although you won't be able to sync between 1Password 3 for iOS and 1Password 4 for Mac, there's a way you can still install 1Password 4 for iOS on your iOS 7 device:

• On your Mac, launch iTunes and go to the App Store.
    • Find 1Password 5 for iOS and click the Get button.
    • On your iPhone, open the App Store and go to Updates > Purchased.
    • Find 1Password 5 and try to download it - the App Store should allow you to download the latest compatible version.

Once you've installed 1Password 4 on your iPhone, you'll have some options to sync it with 1Password 4 for Mac. Do you have all your data in 1Password on your Mac? Or do you have data in 1Password 3 on your iPhone that you need to copy to 1Password 4? If all your data is in 1Password 4 on your Mac, it will be easy to sync that to 1Password 4 on your iPhone. But if you need data that is only in 1Password 3 on your iPhone, there will be a few more steps involved to migrate it. Please let us know if you need any help with that. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.