A way to report missing or sub-par rich icons

smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

Hi folks,

My OCD doesn't let me get away with missing rich icons in 1P, nor crappy low-res ones either, I need to have something decent in there else it drives me nuts! I'm surprised by the number of icons which are missing or not great when adding in logins; my most recent case in point is Nominet, the UK domains registrar (crappy icons).

I'd like a way to flag missing icons so that you at agilebits can give us decent ones automatically. It would also be great to know that good standard 1P provided icons are available AFTER we have installed our own - currently the only way to do this is to delete the current icon and save and see if a new one turns up.

My personal method of getting a decent icon usually involves going to the company's twitter page to see what icon they have there, before resorting to a Google search.

A lot of attention to icons I know, but I'm all about perfection and the look and feel!

Cheers,
Tom

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Tom ( @smallcheese ),

Thanks so much for the feedback here. I love rich icons too, and it's always a bit frustrating when my beautiful colourful list view is broken with a generic icon or a low-resolution one. We're working on improving our icon server, but for the meantime, you can feel free to report the missing icons here, and we'll pass those URLs along to the icon gurus. :)

This discussion has been closed.