Kindle support

tookhul
tookhul
Community Member

I just purchased licenses for my pc and Mac. I'd like to use 1password across all of my devices but you don't support Amazon's Kindle. Can I get a refund?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tookhul. Thanks for contacting us! I've altered your handle to protect your privacy. I wouldn't want any spammers getting a hold of your email addres! :)

We'll be happy to help out, but I wasn't able to locate the license you purchased under the email address you have here. Can you please send us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com and include the email address you used to purchase your license? Thanks!

• justdancin
    justdancin
    Community Member

I too would like to use 1password with my Kindle how can I do that? Thanks. I am currently using 1 password with iMac and iPhone.

• Hey @justdancin. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in 1Password 4 for Android. :)

Unfortunately, Fire OS is not officially supported, and as such, 1Password is not available in the Amazon App Store--it's only available through Google Play.

We have heard from users who were able to sideload the beta .apk onto their Fire OS devices, which may work for you. The beta version is more prone to bugs and issues, and needs to be updated regularly, but has the same features as the stable version.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, please sign up for our beta newsletter.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

• justdancin
    justdancin
    Community Member

Too make this work will I have to buy another 1password for android from Google Play?

• @justdancin Not if you install the beta version of 1Password for Android!

• justdancin
    justdancin
    Community Member

Thanks

• No problem, @justdancin! I'm glad we were able to help out. :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• justdancin
    justdancin
    Community Member

Can't find beta 1password on google play. Do you have a link?

• Hey @justdancin. :)

The beta version isn't available through Google Play, but through a separate channel. To install it, you'll need to sign up for our beta newsletter:
    https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/androidnewsletter.html

After signing up, you'll receive an email with a download link. Make sure to update often, as beta builds expire (unlike the stable version).

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

This discussion has been closed.